7. Eliminate fur ranching and the use of furs.
8. Prohibit hunting, trapping and fishing.
9. End the international trade in wildlife goods.
10. Stop any further breeding of companion animals, including purebred dogs and cats. Spaying and neutering should be subsidized by state and municipal governments. Abolish commerce in animals for the pet trade.
11. End the use of animals in entertainment and sports.
12. Prohibit the Genetic Manipulation of Species(1).
(1)This was written in 1987, long before genetic engineering and cloning were a hot issue with the Animal Rights Movement. In this context, "Genetic Manipulation of Species" is referring to "Selective Breeding".
These are the goals of the Animal Rights Movement. Make no mistake, this is their goal and they do care how they have to go about achieving this goal. Whenever you give money to PeTA, HSUS, Animal Liberation Front, Earth Liberation Front, and other Animal Rights Groups, this is what you are supporting. These groups do not care what they have to do to achieve this goal. They will use any means necessary and any tactics at their disposal to achieve the above goals.